Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Monday, February 18, 2013

'Bots Eye View

Here is a video made from the still images the 'Bot takes every second or so.  The journey is out of my office into the lounge,  do a couple pivot's, then head for the bay window.    Stop after a ways and look around.   Look up at the love seat.   Head for the dining area and the front door.   Carl is upstairs working on the bathroom hence the drop cloths.   Reverse back to where we can turn for the office.   Turn for the office and try to jump the threshold.   Stall and crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment