Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bailey Bridge Model Kits for Sale!

Below is a Bailey Bridge Kit consisting of three sections, or 30 full scale feet, integrated into a mini-diorama (which is still a bit of a work in progress). 

Four versions of this kit are listed on eBay in an auction format.  









I am doing this as an auction to assess interest and to help come to a price point for future sales.  As usual 50% of proceeds go to benefit the MS Society.

Build instructions are here on Instructables.  The model files are in the public domain here on Thingiverse under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.  Background on this project is here on this blog.


2 comments:

  1. Just come across this - still available?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can be! I just relisted it on eBay in the UK:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/201805045599?

    ReplyDelete