- Two layer Printed CIrcuit Board (PCB)
- 1.8" TFT LCD with SD Card Reader/Writer
- Power Socket
- Arduino Nano
- TFT LCD Backlight Jumper
- Six Pin Header (can be used to exposing connections through the case)
- DHT-11 Temperature/Humidity Sensor (for demonstration project)
- Three Connector Patch Cable (for demonstration project)
- Four Sixteen Pin Headers (once broken into pieces, used to mount the Arduino Nano and/or to expose its pins)
- Resistors for three buttons on an analog pin
- Back of 3D Printed Case
- Front of 3D Printed Case
- Screws for Case
- Nano Reset Button Extender
|ITEM||eBay Link (UK)||Search Terms|
|1.8" TFT LCD with SD Card Reader||Link||1.8" Serial SPI TFT LCD Display Module +128X160 PCB Adapter Power IC SD Socket|
|Power Socket||Link||2.1mm x 5.5mm Round Panel Chasis Mount Female Socket DC Connector Jack Plug|
|Arduino Nano||Link||USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro-controller Board For Arduino|
|Pushbuttons||Link||Quality Momentary Tactile Push Button Switch SPST Miniature/Mini
|Six Pin Header||Link||Stackable Si Pin Header for Arduino|
|Breakable Headers||Link||Gold Breakable 40 Pin Header Male Female 2.54mm Socket Connector Way SIL Single|
|Resistors||Link||0.25W Carbon Film Resistor 10kΩ|
|DHT-11||Link||DHT11 Digital Humidity & Temperature Sensor|
|Screws for Case||Link||Stainless Steel No2 x 1/2" Pozi Countersunk Self Tapping Screws M2.2 x 13mm|
|Backlight Jumper||Link||2.54mm Circuit Board Shunts Short Jumper Cap|
|Connector Patch Cable||Link||Male to Female Jumper Wire Ribbon Cable Pi Pic Breadboard Arduino|
- The links are from the eBay in the UK and may not work with the passing of time. Hence the search terms which should return the right product regardless of what source.
- The Arduino Nano is shown as a China Clone but you can go more expensive! Remember that a lot of the clones do not have a bootstrap loaded.
- The "Breakable Headers" are used as the source for the four 16 pin headers for the Arduino -AND- for the three pin Backlight Jumper (female for the former and male for the latter).
- There are a number of different 1.8" TFT LCD modules out there. The only one that fits the PCB and case are the ones marked with "HY-1.8 SPI" below the display.