Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Bailey Bridge 1:100 Scale Model Test Builders Wanted

I am looking for a couple folks to do a beta test build of my new 1:100 scale Bailey Bridge model per this Instructable:



I would like one of these folks to be located in the UK for speed of getting them the model. Regardless of where you live I will pay for the postage.

I only ask that you can:
  1. Assemble the model as soon as possible (it is not a long build)
  2. Provide some constructive feedback on the model and the build process / instructions
  3. Take some pictures and share them with me.
As soon as I can get a second party test assembly I will put all the source files out on Thingiverse and start offering them as part of my Bling Collection.  

Here are the options available
Two or Three Sections (20 or 30 full scale feet)

Ramp or No Ramp

55mm (only the road showing!) or Scale Width (game play versus diorama)
If you are interested please message me on FB and I will get the first UK person and the second UK or first non-UK person a model kit of their choice.

If you are actually still reading this!!! and you are building a diorama that would need a longer scale version of this kit, or if you wanted that diorama to show one under construction, please message me. I would love to see a copy in a nice diorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment